zondag 25 januari 2009

OK I'm a wuss. I admit


With the festive season over and the Christmas puddings weighing heavy on my stomach....there was a need for my off season switch to be turned firmly on....as it were. Now Antwerp in winter does have it's appeal - but mostly to umbrella manufacturers. And whilst the turbo is a wonderful invention, I like my relationship with it to be a loose, once-a-week kind of fling rather than a committed, everyday ride. In my mind there is only one solution: be like a goose and fly south for winter. Ok I'm a wuss, I admit.
So in just a few weeks I will be boarding a flight to Benicasim near Valencia: famed for hosting many of the UCI protour teams during their pre season training camps and many a mutlisport athlete. What better place to kick start the 2009 season and turn that off switch firmly on?!
Can't wait to get working on those tan lines

1 opmerking: